Cuban tourist visas  

To all friends who have contacted ACFS in recent days asking about Cuban Tourist visas,
please follow this link:

The Tourist Visa or Tourist Card is only for purposes of tourism to Cuba.  It is valid for one single entrance into national territory for a 30-day trip and can be extended for an additional 30 days at the office in the hotel where one has accommodations or with the immigration authority. 
Minors must have their own Tourist Card even if they are travelling under their parents’ passport(s).
To obtain this visa in person at the Consulate, these documents are needed:
-Valid Passport
-Plane Ticket with entry and return dates
-Payment of the Consular fee for this service
These documents are needed to obtain this visa by mail:
-Legible photocopy of valid Passport
-Legible photocopy of plane ticket with entry and return dates
- Payment of the Consular fee for this service
-Stamped self-addressed envelope for the visa to be sent back
NOTE: If the application is made by mail or via a third party, an extra consular fee will be charged for the pertinent Consular service. 
 All payments must be made in cash or by a bank certified cheque.  All cash sent by mail will be refused and returned at the risk of the applicant. 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button